Monday, July 26, 2004

Time to update again...

Well umm things are ok.  Was without the internet since late Thursday night.  The storm fried the modem and hub but Cox replace the modem and we'll be getting a new hub tonight.
An update on how my dad is doing... he's doing better, he's waking up more and able to follow directions and so forth, still on the breathing machine but it's not helping him breathe as much he's starting to do it more on his own, and his kidneys are producing more urine which is a good thing because they weren't before, so he's slowly getting better.
Now for the update about the Josh situation.  I talked to him Thursday night at Chasers.  Everything is cool between us now and there are no more misunderstandings.  I talked to him about the friends with benefits deal and he said maybe (which to me means a nice way of saying no in guy talk).  Well see how things go since I'll be out at Chasers again this Thursday.
My weekend was pretty boring, not much to do because of the storms.  Watched Gilmore Girls episodes on my computer almost all day and night Friday.  Saturday morning I went to Autumn's baby shower and later that evening I went to a family dinner which Becca and I left early and went to the mall so she could do some shopping and she also had a migrane.  Sunday all I did was clean my room, exercise, and washed my clothes.
Well I think that pretty much updates things.


No comments: