Saturday, July 31, 2004

Don't know what to title this...

I've been in a real funk today, somewhere between feeling lost, confused, unwanted, and depressed. I know I have a few friends but most are too busy with their own lives. I have no life so I'm always around whenever they need me. This is my main outlet, the only time I get out of the house is Thursday nights when I go to Chasers or when I go get groceries or have a doctor's appointment. I just don't know what to do with myself anymore. I'm tired of always being lonely and well not getting any sex when I want/need it. I find myself just sitting around spacing out or thinking way too much about things or people I want and can't have. I just get so irritated so easily anymore and it's bad because I tend to snap and take it out on people and I feel like shit after I do it. I've been stuck in the middle of so much drama lately that it's hard to keep things straight. I wanna help all my friends but it's hard to just let things happen to them without giving them fair warning.
Well I guess I'll go space out or stress about more things now since I can't think of anything else to write about now.

No comments: