Friday, June 18, 2004
*growl* grrrrrrrr...
Well the harddrive that we had saved is now fucked up. It boots sometimes but now it freezes up after startup. I'll be offline again for a day maybe two depending on how long it takes me to install everything again onto a new one. I'm getting so fed up. I told my stepdad I just wanted to get a new harddrive but nooooo he insisted that we try to salvage the slave and now he's learned that that was a big mistake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trying to be an Author/Writer
I started publishing some of my old erotica stories as eBooks back around the end of March. I thought things would go well, and they ...
-
So here I am yet again trying to decide what to do in my life, where I want it to go, who I want to be a part of it, and trying to figure ou...
-
Well I know I just did a little recap blog about what’s been happening this month so far but since I had gone so long without blogging befo...
No comments:
Post a Comment