Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Probably my last blog for the year...

  • |12/20/2006 10:09 am

Well I think this will probably the last update I do for this year. Let's see what's happened since my last blog.

For those of you who actually know anything about Ken and what's been going on in the shop...Ken's in the Tennessee jail now as of November 15th awaiting his trial that is in February, he was picked up on a probation violation for child molestation, in other words he was never supposed to be in Kansas or any other state other than TN. I'm sure he'll probably end up serving out his 3 year probation in prison. That left us with a big fucking mess at the shop to deal with on customers and estimates that were too low and screwed up, so there have been some lawsuit threats and such.

Umm, let’s see…Oh Lily’s having a boy, she’s due mid January. I think she’s chosen Michael Elliot for his name. I kinda like it, it’s definitely better than the other ones she was thinking about. She’s transferred from Ft. Campbell to Ft. Sill now so she’s only a 4-5 hour drive away from us and her daughter which is better than the 10 hour drive before.

We had our big family dinner for Thanksgiving on December 2 nd , had about 35 people at our house which normally we have like 40-50 people. It was nice, had a lot of good deserts and turkey and ham and all that good stuff too. I of course ate too much and had to wait to eat my deserts.

On December 10th , we had our Christmas dinner for the classic car club we belong to. I got nominated to be the newsletter editor so each month I’ll be typing everything up and getting in printed and mailing them out. The club adopted 17 children this year to buy Christmas presents for whose families have fallen on hard times and can’t afford to get nice things for them. We wrapped all the gifts on the 16th and delivered them on the 17th .

My computer went craps on me again so I spent Monday night and yesterday fixing it and getting everything set up on it again. Our friend Marvin is going to switch motherboards with me, he’s got a used one that’s got a 1.7ghz processor on it and 512mb ddr memory which is new than mine so maybe it will help fix the problems I’ve been having with it.

Well I think that’s pretty much everything, if I missed anything I’m sure I’ll end up blogging about it later. Oh I do have one more thing, I’m going to spend New Year’s Eve with my good friend Susan and her husband! I can’t wait! I’m excited to see them and their house and my grandpuppies and their kitties. It’s going to be a good time I’m sure.

Have a safe and happy holidays everyone! Take care of yourselves, your families, and friends!

No comments: