Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Entry for June 07, 2011

So let's see...Went to do some clean up work at what I call my rental property (Dad's old house) last Friday.  Had Nate meet us there so he could check things out and get an idea of what needs to be fixed right away before moving in and what can be worked on afterward in August or so.
On Saturday Mom, Monte and I went to Clinton, MO for Monte's Aunt and Uncle's 50th wedding anniversary party.  It was nice, nothing too big or formal or anything, but tasteful.  I however was pretty exhausted after driving there and back and being up earlier than I'm used to.
Today I went over and cleaned some more, swept out most of the rooms, cleaned a little in the kitchen and got the trash out of the house.  Robert met me over there today after he got off work and got the trash and crappy recliner sofa he had left moved out to the end of the driveway.  I'm going to try to go back over Thursday to do some more cleaning and maybe see what I can get out of the attic that the jackasses that lived there before Robert had left.  If I can't get it all then I'll probably go back Friday.  Trying to do it on days that aren't over 95 degrees which makes it hard now.  I think that pretty much covers everything for now so with that I'll end this and post it.  TTFN!

No comments: