Friday, May 27, 2011

Might as well do a recap of 2011 so far too...

Yes I don't have much of a life and am bored enough to write yet another blog making this the 3rd one in 24 hours.  But this time I'll start from January 2011 and move on to the end of April.
Umm as usual in Kansas, January was filled with lots of snow and very cold weather.  So needless to say I didn't do much, didn't feel well either due to lots of allergy attacks whenever the snow storms rolled in, mostly sat around reading books and watching tv and movies.  Yet again Robert didn't pay me rent, which if you read the recap of 2010 blog you learned he didn't pay me for November and December.  By this point I'm getting pretty livid about it and I think towards the end of the month he finally paid me $100.  Rent is $320 a month plus a $30 late fee if not paid on or before the 15th.
Which leads us to February.  Jamez visited the weekend of the 11th thru 13th.  Valentine's Day was the 14th which was uneventful as usual for me.  Also everyone in my house got the flu and it took forever to get over it.  So other than Jamez visiting the one weekend I didn't do anything interesting or exciting, mostly just sat around feeling old and lonely.  Oh my sissy Jenn moved back to Texas from Virginia close to the end of this month too.  Robert again didn't pay me rent, pissing me off even further.  I give him another warning and he pays me another $100.
Now we're at March.   I'm still sick with the flu and sinus infection starting this month out.  Had to drive back and forth to Wichita a couple times to meet up with Lily to take her daughter Alyssa to her and to bring my niece Mikaela to see her dad and then back a week later after spring break ended to switch them again.  Had snow, then rain and my allergies were hell after getting over the other sickness.  Jamez visited on the 19th.  Monte's birthday was the 21st and we went out to eat for it.  Jamez visited again on the 26th.  Got word on the 31st that if I didn't pay the back taxes for 2007, 2008, and something on 2009 then I would lose my dad's old house to tax foreclosure.  And yet again Robert still didn't pay me rent other than $120 that he still owed on November.
April, well naturally it started out really shitty after just finding out I could lose my only form of income, which isn't that much to begin with anyway when the person actually pays me.  I had to borrow $1900 from my family to save the house and pay on the back property taxes.  Eventually around the 15th I informed Robert that unless he paid me the $1,550 he owes me before the end of the month then he needs to be moved out by the end of May.  He agreed that was more than fair and was expecting it sooner than when I finally gave up, also said he'd pay me what he owes me as soon as he gets some money.
Which now brings us back to this month of May.  Still haven't gotten any money out of Robert.  I already blogged about the rest of this month so far.  So with that I'll end this one and go watch tv.

2 comments:

Emmarose903 said...

I really want to punch Robert in the throat...

Scorpio1974 said...

You and me both sometimes.