Friday, May 27, 2011

RECAP OF 2010.

Well I know I just did a little recap blog about what’s been happening this month so far but since I had gone so long without blogging before that maybe I should do a recap of things that have happened over the last year or so.
So let’s see…to try to recap 2010...
Hmmm starting with January, all I can remember is getting lots of snow. 
Toward the end of the month or so I started dating Jamez again cuz his wife dumped him yet again at the beginning of the month.


In February I went to visit my sissy Susan.
We had a good time together as always.  =)  Umm hung out with Jamez a couple weekends too. 

Towards the end of March my mother fell in the garage and broke her hip and had to have a full hip replacement done.  =(  But Monte actually helped out some while she was on the mend and started vacuuming the house.


In April I was still dating Jamez, went to one of his A.B.A.T.E. of Kansas meetings and met a few nice people.
Umm I also got two new pairs of glasses during this month too.


Then the 22nd-28th I went with him and his daughter Breonna to Disney World for my very first time.  =)    It was really nice until the last day and then my feet were so sore and blistered I couldn’t do anything.






 
I brought home Mom and Monte a couple t-shirts.



I can’t remember anything for May really except for birthdays, on the 9th Grandma turned 95 and on the 23rd Mom and Aunt Carolyn turned 60 and on the 29th my grand-puppies turned 5.

Don’t really remember much for June other than I think that’s when Jamez and I stopped seeing each other and had a few big stupid fights via text and msn messenger.

July was a shitty ass month.  The so-called friends I had living in my rental house decided to move out without notice and were behind 2 months on rent.  They trashed the house (holes punched in three walls, windows broken, dog shit everywhere, carpets ruined, back of house trashed by dogs), stole all the appliances (washer, dryer, stove, stand-up freezer, refrigerator, and microwave) I had let them use, and they even took the bathroom sink and vanity.  I had to file a police report for the theft and criminal damages to the home.  $3,000 in total loses there plus $2,800 in back taxes they owed on top of the $640 they owed me for rent.  I’ve never saw the money for any of it and don’t think the police ever truly did anything after filing the report.

August, I let another friend of mine Robert move into my rental house.  An old friend of mine Jim did a photo shoot for me, we went to Lake Shawnee and Gage Park, and Ward Mead Park.  It was fun hanging out with him and we got to catch up some while he took pics.  Here’s a few of my favorites from the shoot.




After that I kinda started going back and forth between dating Jamez and Robert, I was very confused with who and what I wanted.  I have issues with men anymore, too high of standards I guess even when I try to lower them.

September, don’t think too much happened during this month other than hanging out with Robert.

October, again can’t think of anything big or important going on during this month, was still hanging out with Robert.

November, well the 15th was my birthday, turned 36, Robert took me out to dinner for it.  Not much else happened this month other than Robert stopped paying me rent, supposedly due to him not making any money at the shop he works at.

December, Robert’s birthday was on the 3rd which is also the day I quit dating him because of some shit he pulled on that day too.  What can I say my luck with men is just shitty like most of my life.



Christmas was boring, didn’t do anything or see anyone because of all the snow we kept getting.  Robert didn't pay me rent for this month either, stating same reason as November and thus starting a bad trend.  Really wanted to go see my sissy Susan for NYE like I always do but she was preggers and I wasn’t feeling good and then the damn snow so I didn’t do anything to bring in 2011 either.  =(

3 comments:

Emmarose903 said...

Heh, I remember the picture of Monte vacuuming. :)

Scorpio1974 said...

Yeah, sad it took Mom breaking her hip to get him to help out around the house for a change.

Scorpio1974 said...

I have no clue what happened to all the photos I had attached in this blog. Hmmmmm. Oh well.