Friday, May 06, 2011

Trying to write again.

So I've been really into reading lately and have finished up all the new books I had bought over the last few months and now I have nothing to occupy my time with.  I've been contemplating getting back into my writing.  If you don't already know, for a while I was into writing short erotica stories at least until I came upon a huge writers block and finally gave up on it for a few years.  Well now I'm thinking since I have time on my hands again that maybe I should see if the muse is ready for another go at it.  I've had a few ideas along the years and kept notes on them so now it's time to see what the muse can make out of them.  I'm not sure what all I'll end up writing about but hopefully they'll turn out pretty decent and then I can share them with some friends to get opinions on them.  I can be very picky about my stories so I tend to write and rewrite them several times before I become satisfied with the end result and even sometimes I still end up tweaking those a little more.  Anyway just figured I'd blog a little about that since it's been part of what's been on my mind the last few days or so.

1 comment:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Whoa. I used to live in that capitol
city, dear, since 1996 to 2017; now
I live in Lawrence,25ish miles east.
Small world, huh? ---> Anyway, back2
your point: RITEn. Gotta 'hooo gobba
lotta vivid nada.Dunno.Dijoo wannum?

BTW: TurnOrBernie.blogspot.com
Love you.
Cya soon.
be@peace.