Friday, August 20, 2004

And now back to your regularly schedule program...

Well let's see...Not much has happened lately really. My dad is still in the KC VA but I've been told he's doing much better. I'm keeping more in contact with my true friends. My bestfriend Autumn is due to have her baby any day now so I've been staying with her while her husband is at work so someone is always with her incase she goes into labor. I've made a couple more internet friends. I also ran into an old friend from back when I was with my ex-fiance Steven, I always called him my Joeybear, he's a DJ for V-100 (Joey Baggz). I ran into (Topeka) Scott last night at Chasers and we cleared the air about all that stuff in the past so everything is fine between us again. I was kinda shocked to see him there because I hadn't seen him there in over a month at least since I've been going back there but it was nice. Not much else is going on beside the normal stress I've been under lately. My disability was denied but with my lawyer I can appeal the decision. I'm just waiting until I can see my new Dr. next month so she can document everything and run the other tests I need done then I will file the appeal. I've been trying to exercise more so I'm slowly losing some weight. I go see my meds Dr. the 30th so we'll see if he up's my dosage again or decides to try another drug. Well I can't really think of anything else to write so I guess I'll post this now.

No comments: