Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Some Poetry...

Somewhere In My Broken Heart 
You made up your mind 
It was time it was over 
I would not have chosen the road you have taken 
It has left us miles apart 
But I think I can still find the will to go on 
Somewhere in my broken heart 
So I'll go ahead and try to keep my love unspoken 
Until you find out who you are 
I hope that in time you'll find what you long for 
A love that's written in the stars 
And when you do I hope you'll see 
It's somewhere in my broken heart 

Forever Yours 
I've been waiting so long 
You said you love me till the end of time 
I miss that sweet smile 
That sweet caress 
I need you back now 
I need to be held tight in your arms again 
Why did you leave me 
I guess it's all been said and done 
Honey let me show you 
Baby you're the one 
I'll be forever yours 
You've gotta believe me 
Try to stick it out baby 
I'm hoping and praying 
Haven't I made it clear 
Can't you hear what I'm saying 
Won't you give me one more chance 
I wanna be your baby 
And be forever yours 

My heart begs to be free 
My heart begs to be free 
Free of the pain and misery 
Free of the heartbreak and despair 
Because there's nothing that compares 
To the love we could share 
My heart begs to be free 
Free from the loneliness it feels 
Free from its want to reveal 
Exactly how you make it feel 
My heart begs to be free 
Free of the uncontrollable fear 
Free of the untamed desire to want you near 
Because there is nothing I want more 
Than to show you what love is for 
My heart begs to be free 
Free from the depressed life it leads 
Free from the wounds it conceals 
From past loves lost 
Free my heart

No comments: