Monday, August 02, 2004

And now for the season finale of Days of My Life...

Things have really got to change before I go back to the almost suicidal way I was before I got some help and on medication. I'm sick of being in the middle of this square of bullshit, lies, and drama. What sucks is I wanted to be friends with all 4 parties involved but it's never gonna happen so I'm backing out of it all no matter who it hurts because it can't hurt them more than all of this has been hurting me. So as for Becca, Cole, Anthony, and Josh you all can kiss my ass because I'm sick of being used and lied to by all of you. Yes you're right I am a bitch and it's about time I fucking take a stand for myself instead of letting you all walk all over me and use my for your entertainment and the butt of all your jokes. I'm sure it's gonna be hard to find someone as nice and friendly and gullible as I am but you all can get over it and leave me the fuck alone. Becca as far as my camera goes you better make sure I get it back in one piece and still working one way or another or you'll be owing me $200 for it. I will continue to go to Chasers because I have at least 8 other friends out there to talk to and hang out with that I know don't take advantage of me because they have no way of doing it since they only see me one night a week. This will be my last blog for a long time because I'm staying away from everyone and everything that is harmful to me.

No comments: