Saturday, August 28, 2004

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Well it's been almost a week since I've wrote on here. So to update things... Umm well Monday night I stayed with Autumn again, we did our mile & 1/2 walk like we have been doing since I've been staying over there lately. Tuesday and Wednesday I didn't have to go over there because her husband is off work those days. Thursday I went and played pool at Chasers with Scott, it was pretty dead, we played for like 1 1/2 hrs. Then I went over to Autumn's again and we walked a mile. Didn't do much else. Friday I pretty much just sat around and chatted, then mowed the 1/2 of the yard mom didn't get mowed since we knew it was gonna storm. And today I've been lazy, Peyton woke me up at 8 to go outside and I went to bed and got back up at 10. Welp I'm gonna go make some coffee and wake up some more.

No comments: