Saturday, August 21, 2004

Nothing new so far...

Well I haven't gotten a call from Autumn saying she's in labor yet so I guess things are going ok. I'll probably call her soon and see if she's gonna need me there today or tonight since I'm not sure what Brent's work schedule is. I kinda had some things to vent about but I'm not really sure it's worth it anymore. I just wish I would quit having dreams that involve certain people that are not part of my life anyone. It's getting on my nerves. I'm trying so hard to get my life back in order that I don't want things screwing it up anymore like they have been. Even though I'm working on getting my life back in order it's still more in order than most of the guys I know anymore and I find that rather sad. No new date or love interests to report, but then who'd wanna date someone like me.

No comments: