Monday, July 05, 2004

AAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Well yesterday was almost a day from hell for me. Monte and I got into it big time, then I was very clumbsy which is not very normal for me, then Anthony and Josh didn't come out like they said they would to spend time with Becca and I. Oh well I'm done with trying to get with Josh, he told me he doesn't date so I'm just not even gonna bother pushing it or hanging out with him. Becca and Anthony need their alone time from now on to build on their relationship. I need some "ME" time so I think I'll just stay home for a couple weeks and be a hermit no matter how much it pisses anyone else off. At least this way I wouldn't get as hurt or upset as easily.

*** Listening to [Plumb - Go] *** "I need hope, and faith, and the goodness of grace, I need you to let me go my way"


No comments: