Monday, July 19, 2004

Drama and stuff....

Ok so here's part of a e-mail I got from Becca regarding Josh and the hanging out with all them situation...
 
The reason why I haven't invited you out is something that's hard to tell you.  I don't want to hurt your feelings or piss you off.  Anthony and I have stayed the night at one or the other's house all week.  Since Anthony and I are a couple, and Jeremy and Stacy are.. that leaves you and Josh being single and hanging out etc.  He doesn't want to hook up or be more than friends.  I told him you just want to be friends, but he isn't stupid.  He knows that when you're around you're flirting and touching etc etc.  He doesn't feel comfortable with that.
Now here's my problem with that part...He didn't seem to mind me being flirty or touchy when I was giving him a back massage the first night we hung out or when he was putting ice down my top and pants or when he was making out with me on the couch and trying to fuck me while Becca and Anthony were right there in the room watching a movie with us and he didn't seem to mind it when we were upstairs and we were fucking not to mention the next night when we were cuddling on the couch watching movies and the weekend after that at the bowling alley when he hugged me and kissed me.  So if he doesn't want anything why do all that to lead me on???  Besides I truly just want him as a friend and yeah if it were to become more I won't lie that would be fine with me too.
Now to top all this drama off...My dad is in the VA hospital, he overdosed on his meds apparently and is having acute kidney failure and now as a result of that breathing problems too.  He's being transferred to the K.C. VA hospital for dialysis to see if that will help his kidneys start functioning properly.  I am his only child and his power of attorney so all this has added WAY too much stress to my life.  I have no clue what to do if he dies, I know I get everything he has and I know he wants to be cremated but other than that I don't know what to do.  I don't want him to suffer, I want him to go in peace.
I'm going to end this now before I end up pulling my hair out.


No comments: