Friday, July 30, 2004

Uhhh...Umm...

Well last night was also fairly interesting. Josh didn't show up for league. Guess he didn't wanna get his ass chewed out by me. LOL! I had quite a few guys staring at me last night. I guess black clothing that's fairly revealing is a good look on me. LMAO! I had fun playing pool with my friends out at Chasers though. I also came to the conclusion that I no longer want anything to do with Josh and he can kiss my white ass because I couldn't care less about him anymore. Ben also stood me up last night and that's not like him, he usually at least calls to let me know if he's gonna be late or not make it. I suppose with work he could have forgotten about it but it's still not normal so I hope everything is ok.
Well I'm gonna end this and go take a nice relaxing hot bath.

No comments: