Thursday, July 08, 2004

Oy...

Well I'll be calling Fine Line later today and canceling, I knew I didn't have the money for mine but Becca doesn't wanna go get her's unless someone else goes in with her to go through some pain too. It also looks like she'll be going with Anthony and Josh to Worlds Of Fun this weekend so that mean this broke ass bitch will be stuck at home alone like normal. Eh, oh well I'm used to it and it's probably a good thing since I can't seem to get Josh out of my friggin head. Maybe I should bury myself into my writing again, well that is if I can think of something to write about. More than likely I'll just download stuff and watch TV. What a waste of what looks like a really nice weekend. Bleh! I'm really getting sick of this shit, I need to just quit liking guys, maybe I should go back to exploring the bi-sexual side of myself...Nah, not worth that either. *siiiiiiiiigh* I just don't know what to do anymore, I truly give up. Maybe it's best to just lock myself up in my room again for a while. Guess I'll go watch some Gilmore Girls episodes that I have.

No comments: