Wednesday, July 21, 2004

A few questions answered...

Well I talked to Anthony today about Josh.  At first he was reluctant to tell me anything and told me to just ask him myself.  But he and I both know Josh wouldn't tell me the truth to my face especially since he's barely talking to me.  As I had assumed, Josh was just after a piece of ass and well he got it but little did he know he could have gotten more if he had just been honest from the start with me instead of the little leading me on bit he tried.  Honestly I do like Josh but at this point in time in my life I've come to realize that I myself just wanted Josh as a piece of ass too.  He's cute, funny, we do have quite a bit in common but he's not the committing type so a friends with benefits relationship with him is perfect because that way we both get what we want out of it, sex and friendship.  I do plan to talk to him about this if he's at Chasers tomorrow night.  Anthony suggested I tell him too.

I haven't been able to get any word on my dad's condition today, the time I tried calling the ICU extension was busy and I would assume if something was wrong I'd have gotten a phone call.

I talked to my friend Loni today, she's in Kansas for a few days.  Haven't gotten to see her very much since she moved to Florida.  She's doing good though, pregnant and expecting a baby boy in a few months, also still with the same guy she's been with for 3 years now.  I'm happy for her and I hope everything continues to go well for her in her life.
Speaking of baby boys...Everyone one I know that's pregnant this year are all having boys.  How weird is that?

I haven't really done much today.  Went to the doctor and got my meds upped to see if that helps things any more.  Chatted with a few friends, one being Loni.  Downloaded some songs from my friend Charlie.  Other than that I've been backing up some of my music CD's onto my computer just incase any should happen to get stolen, never know these days. 

Well I don't have much else to report so I'll post this now.

No comments: