Friday, July 30, 2004

Moral dilemmas...

Well it seems that I'm beginning to have some moral dilemmas. Lately I've notice that most of the guys that are attracted to me either have a girlfriend or are married or just want a one night stand. Not that I mind good sex but I don't wanna be a home wrecker or the cause of someone splitting up or just being used for one night. I'd swear off guys but my friends and I all know I can never do that for more than a week. I know I'm not all that but I'm kind, caring, sweet, some say I'm cute, and I've heard that I'm quite good at the things I do. I guess my main gripe is that I'd like single guys to be interested in more than one night stands even if it's just a friends with benefits thing. It's not that I'm not flattered that married guys find me intriguing, exciting, mysterious, or whatever but I'd prefer single guys. I dunno what to do anymore so I guess I'll just take it one day at a time like everyone else and whatever happens, happens and it'll just be a learning experience.

No comments: