Friday, July 16, 2004

I've been told I need to update this thing...

Hmmm...Let's see...Well I haven't really done shit since the last time I wrote in here other than downloading music and Gilmore Girl episodes, and chatting.
Ummm...I'm still interested in Josh even if it's just as friends.  My ex Scott who I thought I was still friends with won't return my emails or phone calls, his 25th b-day was the 15th.  This Thursday hung out with my friend Autumn and she did my nails, then I went to Chasers with Tony and saw some of my friends, Josh and Sean were out there and barely acknowledged me, and my friend Ben stopped by there for a bit after he got off work.  I went and hung out with Autumn again tonight for a while and we went shopping at Name Brand Clothing (NBC) and we found some cute clothes for really cheap prices.  While I was at Autumn's this guy Jim that I kinda used to date a couple years ago called wanting to hook up again sometime soon.  So I figured since I'm single, he's goodlooking, available, and have nothing better to do why not.  I called him back and we talked a bit and I think he's gonna come get me sometime next week and we're gonna hang out and party at his place.  I think that was pretty much the highlight of my week or so. 
My friend Lily and her roommate Victoria are moving to an apartment this weekend, and my friend Anthony and his friend Sean are moving to Salina this weekend as well since they both got new jobs out there.
Incase I don't write anything more for a while I'll give ya the heads up for next week...Probably Monday or Thursday I'll go to Jim's or I may just wait until the week after that since this is kinda a busy week and weekend.  I'm taking my Grandma to Autumn's to get her hair permed @ 10am then I have a doctor's appointment @ 1pm on the 21st for my meds.  Saturday the 24th is Autumn's baby shower in Osage @ 10am then I have a family dinner that evening @ 6pm at my cousin Thelma's house.
Welp that's about all I can think of now.




No comments: