Thursday, July 01, 2004

Blah Blah Blah...

I'm so tired and so bored today. My doctor prescribed sleeping pills for me to help me start getting a full night's sleep so I can get my body and mind back on track but it didn't help last night cuz I was tossing and turning all night. I'm gonna try the max 2 pill dose tonight and see if that works.

I'm working on getting my collection of MP3s back but it's a very slow process since I don't have the program I used to use and I don't have the money to pay for it.

On a happier note I'm almost back down to a size 10 from a size 12, I'm hoping to get back down to a size 8 by the end of summer. Then I'll have to shrink my size 12's so they won't fit so loose. =o)

***Listening to Nickleback - Yanking My Heart Out*** Pretty good song for how I've been feeling lately.

***Listening to Disturbed - Droppin' Plates*** Good song for the depressed, just makes ya wanna bang your head or bounce around.

Yes I am that bored to post what I'm listening to again. LOL

***Listening to Staind - Fray***

Well I really don't have any cleaning to do, I suppose I can go organize my stepdad's CD's since his desk is huge mess and he can never find anything when he needs it. LOL

No comments: