Thursday, July 29, 2004

Hmm...Very interesting...

Well so far today has been fairly interesting.  I got to talk to Anthony which I haven't done too much since he moved to Salina.  We got to talk about quite a few things.  After that I did my exercises and then took a bath.  I think tonight will be even more interesting once I talk to Josh at Chasers and confront him about certain things that are really starting to bug me.  So there will be more to report after that I'm sure.  Not real sure how it's going to go but at least I know I'm gonna be the one that's completely and even bluntly honest.  He'll probably think I'm a really big bitch afterwards but that's ok cuz I'm not worried about it anymore.
 
Becca's in Iowa with Cole until Sunday, I'm pretty sure we all know what's gonna happen there since she's still so in love with him that she's thinking about moving there to be with him which in turn is really going to hurt Anthony a lot.  And ya know what, after some of the lies Becca's been telling me about things lately I'm gonna be on Anthony's side because after all he is my friend, Becca's family and she can get over it.
 
Wooohooo!  I just talked to Ben and he's gonna meet me out at Chasers tonight so I'll have someone else to hang with.  I really miss hanging out with him and sometimes I wish things would have worked out between us but I guess that wasn't in God's plan.  He thinks I shouldn't even waist my time on Josh but I told him I just can't help it, I'm really tired of rarely getting any sex and I'm the kind of person who needs it a lot.  LOL
 
Ok well I'm gonna go dry my hair now and style it somehow, it's gonna be different since Autumn trimmed it and added more layers.

No comments: