Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Need a break...

I think I really need a break from my life. Everything has been so screwed up lately that sometimes I don't know what end is up anymore or what's going on with who and when and why. Everything is becoming a blur, one big mess and I don't know what to do anymore. I'm losing friends and I'm making some new ones. I kinda want to move back to Wichita but there's no way I could do that because 1.) I couldn't afford it and 2.) I have no one to live there with until I could get on my feet and get my own place. To top all that off since I've been coming home so late my mom decided to give me a 1 o'clock curfew last night. That pissed me off so much, I'm almost 30 years old and I've never had a curfew in my entire life. I dunno maybe I should just be a hermit, things wouldn't get complicated then at least. I'm also really getting tired of this back and forth mood swing shit that this medication is doing to me but the doctor says that's normal until I start getting a good night's sleep every night to let my body relax.

Well I have to go clean now.

No comments: