Monday, June 14, 2004

Bing, Bang, BOOM!

Well this fucking sucks ass...My computer blew up last night. At about 3:45am I heard a rattle type noise and then a loud pop and I about sat straight up in bed. It even scared my puppy. I got out of bed to see what happened and found out that my computer was dead. I felt around on the back of it and the area where the power supply is was very hot and nothing else was so I'm assuming it's just the power supply that blew. I hope to have it back up and running soon, I think we have an extra power supply around here somewhere. I hate using my stepdad's computer because his keyboard is so old, loud, and annoying plus he's got so much crap on this thing it runs slow and it's about the same computer as mine. I'll be checking my emails several times a day so I can keep in touch with everyone. I'll also keep people informed of the situation on here. If anything new developes I'll let you know. For now I'll just have to go through withdrawls from my computer.

No comments: