Friday, June 25, 2004

Hmmm...Dilemmas..

Well to go a bit more into detail on the guys I'm interested in...
As I said one guy would never do anything to hurt me intentionaly, he's a really sweet guy, someone I know I could trust with just about everything. Things are kinda complicated there though because of other things and people in his life. He's a really great guy and I definitely want to get to know him more and if nothing comes out of it then at least I'll have a really great friend.
Then there's the guy that I said was a really really long story, well he's an ex of mine. I still have very strong feelings for him and after we broke up we stayed really good friends, bestfriends in fact. But now we rarely talk because his life is so busy now with the military and work and things. I'm not sure he really wants to even be friends with me much anymore though so that really makes things complicated.
The other guy is nice, and I'm attracted to him but I'm not sure what he thinks about me really. I just can't put my finger on it just yet. Sometimes I get the feeling he might like me for more than a friend, then other times I get the feeling he'd just want sex, and then other times I'm just not even sure what's up. I know he needs to get his life back in order though and I respect that because I'm kinda going through that same type of thing right now.
I told my cousin Zach last night that he needs to find me a guy like him that's a little older and not related to me. LOL He did say he'd work on it though. Maybe if he did find someone it would make things easier because it would be someone new and not someone I'm already friends with or was friends with and dated.

On a different note.......I REALLY need to get back to working out again. I can't believe I let myself go for a month. I need to lose some weight and tone up my muscles. That way at least I'll good for myself if not for someone else too.

I'm hoping to have a lot of fun tomorrow with Zach, his friends, and Becca on Zach's boat. After that I plan to go hang with Tony. Maybe we'll all get together and hang out again like last night. That would be really cool. =oD

No comments: