Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Rain rain go away....

Man this sucks. I hate the rain and it's gonna be like this pretty much all week and weekend.
Peyton's gonna be a pain in the ass all week now because she gets so hyper and awnry when she gets wet and you have to dry her off. Plus she's figured out 2 ways to get up on my bed now and thinks she should be up there. She doesn't do it though when I'm sleeping on the bed which is good or she'd be jumping right in the middle of me. It is starting to piss me off though because I really don't want her sleeping on my bed.

***Listening to Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning right now***

Well I'm definately going to Chasers tomorrow night, I'll probably head out there around 7pm after I eat. It should be entertaining at the least and maybe I'll even play some pool when league is done.

I'm really gonna be bored today. I wish someone could come visit me and keep me company but all my friends are either in class or at work or just too busy.

***Listening to 3 Doors Down - So I Need You right now***

No one is chatting on IRC right now, I'm bored. Hmmmmm...I guess I'll go download some more MP3s. I've still got a pretty good list to try to find stuff from. I'm up to 3,372 MP3s right now but by the time I get this list finished I'll probably have more than 3,500.

***Listening to Something Corporate - Break Myself right now***

(yawn) Welp I guess I'll post this now.

No comments: