Saturday, June 12, 2004

Well I was wrong on the date of my family dinner in Lyndon, it's actually next saturday. Oh well.

Mom and I went shopping again today but my goal was to get tank tops and shorts that fit for a cheap price. Well that didn't happen so I guess I'll just have to stick with my old tank tops and hope they fit ok still since I've gained weight since last summer. I'll also have to just wear jeans since I don't have any shorts that fit anymore.
We also went to get groceries....MMMMmmmm fudge bars and they're 98% fat free so they're not too bad for me. heehee We also got some icee pops, plums, cantalope, and honey dew melon, so I'm set for some summer food. Never shop when you're craving certain foods, LOL.

My cousin Becca is going with me Thursday night to Chasers. We're gonna have fun checking out the hotties, playing pool, and hanging out with my friends.

Not much else to report except I'm bored now and will probably end up sitting at home alone all night.

No comments: