Friday, June 11, 2004

Still bored...

Well everything is ok with mom, they gave her a perscription to help with the dizziness.
MMMMMmmmmmmmmm......We had chinese food for dinner tonight. I haven't had chinese since like around christmas time last year I think. It was really good too.
Sunday I'm going to make myself start my exercise/workout stuff again since I've been so lazy the last 2 weeks. I really need to get into shape and work for a flatter stomach.
Not much else to report or bitch about right now. Maybe I'll have something more exciting tomorrow. I've got a family dinner tomorrow in Lyndon so that should be fun because I'll get to hang out with my 2 favorite cousins Becca and Zach. I'll probably take my digital camera with me and get some new pics of our family.
Well I think I'm gonna go back outside where it's warmer than my room because I'm freezing my tits off.

No comments: