Friday, June 25, 2004

Time to rant again...

So it's time for me to rant some more.
Tonight my cousin Becca and I went to Chasers and well that didn't go well after the waitress decided to ask my cousin for her ID like 2 hours after we got there. Then she never said anything after that when my cousin said she didn't have her ID on her. The thing that pissed me off the most about that was that she was with me out there last week and the owner and waitress never carded her and we were there the whole night shooting pool and having a great time. But I guess it must have been their time of the month or something this week. But that's fine I'm never going out there again. I know for a fact they let underage people in there all the time and then the one time they decide to pull this shit with me and my family. It just really pisses me off. If I wanted to be a real bitch about it I could so fuck up their business but I'm not gonna even waste my time with it. Like I said they're just never going to get my business ever again. I'll go to Terry's or Shooters before I ever go back to Chasers again. That shit just totally fucked up my mood for the whole night too. I tried to have fun but it just wasn't working. After that shit happened Anthony, Tony, my cousins, and I went over to Fuzions but it was completely dead so we left and went over to Anthony's and played pool and hung out. That was fun but since my mood was already shot to hell I was kind of a bitch.
Speaking of Anthony, I'm not really sure what's up with him. He flirts with me quite a bit at times and then acts all shy or not interested and then flirts with me again. I just don't know what to think. I mean he's very good looking, he just broke up with someone so he's single again, and from what he's told me he's not ready to settle down which is all good for me because I'm not looking for anything serious I just want basically a friend with benefits for now. Oh well.
Hopefully it's not raining Saturday because Becca and I will be going out on our cousin Zach's boat with him and his friends. But if it is raining then I'm still gonna have fun and hang out with Tony at his apartment.
Well I think I'm too tired to rant anymore so I'm gonna crash and probably rant more when I get up.

No comments: