Wednesday, June 09, 2004

*siiiiiigh* I'm not really sure what to do anymore. My mind keeps racing with thoughts and I'm trying to keep up with them all but it's impossible.
I've been think a lot about my ex-bf Scott (who lives in Wichita) lately and I just wish I could get over it but for some reason my mind/heart won't let me. We're still kinda friends but we don't really talk much anymore since he's so busy with his job and the air national guard and whatever else. Maybe that's why I think about him so much because we never get to talk like friends normally do anymore.

***Listening to Evanescence - Going Under right now***

I've been trying to get out more and make more friends but so far I've only made one new friend who actually cares about me and enjoys talking to me. His name is Tony. He's pretty cool, plays pool at Chasers. He's a nice guy, someone I know I can trust and I like talking to him, he's been a pretty good friend lately.
I had another new friend named Scott but he's got too much drama in his life right now so I got pushed to the side. Actually to tell the truth I don't think he really wants to be friends with me anymore. He hasn't talked to me since we played pool at Chasers on Friday, which I had to leave kinda early due to a migrane which really sucked. Oh well, his loss I say.

***Listening to Alanis Morrissette - Ironic right now***

I've made a few more new chat friends. They're pretty cool. It's nice having fresh people to talk to that actually like chatting with me about other things than sex and nude pics and crap like that.
I didn't get much done today, was kinda too tired and bummed out. Still pretty bummed out but oh well life goes on right.
Well I'm definately going to Chasers tomorrow night, after all this crap I really need a night out with some of my friends out there. The whole gang that I hung out with on Thursday night should all be out there. I'll definately play some pool, probably with Nate after league is done or maybe even during if there's a table open just so he can get some practice in if he wants to.

***Listening to Disturbed - Believe right now***

No comments: