Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Must be really bored...

Well I must be really damn bored because I've been working on rearranging everything in my room today. I have a small room and tons of stuff in it so I'm trying to find a way that I like it that's gonna be most comfortable. I think when I'm finally done moving the stuff around today that I'll actually like it a lot more than the way it was. I only have one more major piece of furniture to move in my room and that's my bed, the rest is just odds and ends stuff. I'm pretty tired as it is and my feet hurt so that's why I'm taking a breaking and sitting down at my stepdad's computer. I check my emails for like the 3rd time today and so far only 4 people have replied to me. *Siiiiiiiigh* I really really really hope I can get my computer fixed. I'm starting to go insane having to use this computer. I never really knew how pampered I was with my own computer. I have a nice cordless mouse and keyboard and my computer runs much faster than this one even though they're almost the same thing. Well back to "work" on my room.

No comments: