Friday, June 11, 2004

Bored...

Man I feel like a porky today. I ate 2 big donuts for brunch and I'm trying to diet. Oh well I just won't eat lunch and I'll have a light dinner.

I'm checking out all the Josh Groban song I downloaded to make sure they're all good quality. Then I'm gonna make a couple CD's for my best friend Autumn since she loves his music so much. I like him too, he's got and awesome voice but I suppose if you don't like any kind of classical/opera music then you wouldn't like him.

I'm cold today for some reason and I know it's not cold outside. Maybe I just need to get up and move around some more again. Sitting at this computer always makes me feel colder.

I had an interesting dream about some of my friends from Chasers last night. It was kinda weird but still a good dream.

I gotta take mom to the doctor today again to see what's causing her dizziness still. Then we're gonna go to Target. So I guess I'm gonna go take a bath and get dressed now.

No comments: