Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Guess I was wrong...

Well I guess I was wrong about Josh. Or at least that's how it seems tonight. I went out with Becca and Anthony tonight and we called Josh several times but he had his cell phone of while he was at Terry's Billiards playing pool and then never returned my calls and I left msgs. Oh well, at least I hadn't fallen so hard for him like the rest of the guys I was wanting to date. Well Ben called me tonight and wanted to crash here with me but since I thought I was gonna be with Josh I told him I didn't think it would work cuz I didn't know when I'd be home for sure so he said he'd just call me later. I felt bad because I think he's going through something and I'm not there for him. He tried to hook up with me for lunch yesterday but I was at the doctor's office when he called me so I wasn't able to go. I hope things are ok and I'm going to make sure I'm available for him the rest of the week in case he needs me. Welp I'm gonna chat with Tony a bit more then crash.

No comments: