Monday, June 28, 2004

WOW!!! I think I finally caught up on some of the sleep I didn't get this weekend. I slept for almost 12 hours. I feel so refreshed.
Well I go to the doctor today at 1:15 to see how my meds are doing for me and if I need them upped or lowered or to try something different. My short term memory has been screwing with me lately since I've been on these meds so I made sure to write everything down that I wanted to discuss with him. I think part of my problem is too much coffee in the mornings and then not eating any breakfast or lunch since I've been getting the shakes pretty bad lately. I also need to start exercising again to build up my muscles some more.

My horoscope for today: Quickie:
Wow, your magnetism! If you were a fridge magnet, the fridge would be stuck to you.
Overview:
Oh, it's quite the day for your sign -- quite the intense, emotionally charged day, that is. Yes, that's just fine with you. Make sure your companions are equally comfortable.
Daily Flirt:
You're like nuclear power -- glowing, mysterious and a little risky. As long as your core is stable, you'll be fine, and people around you will be awed.
Daily Singles:
You're practically radioactive with raw sexy energy right now. Work it like crazy, but try not to burn anyone too badly or you might face a meltdown.


Well I didn't get anything done yesterday except taking a bath, washing my hair, shaving and such. Only other thing I did was chat and take an hour nap which gave me like 3 1/2-4 hours sleep for yesterday.
Becca and I chatted quite a bit after I got up from my nap. She's getting really interested in Anthony but Anthony seems to only be interested in pretty much one thing and that's not a relationship. I got to know Josh a tiny bit and I like him so far but I'm pretty sure I'll never get to see him again unless we get the group together again to hang out. He's pretty cool and has some qualities that remind me of my ex Scott which are good things, they're even the same height and weight which is kinda weird but cool. Oh well I suppose I should just stop thinking about either one of them and move on since I'm pretty sure nothing is going to come out of it.

***Listening to Evanescence - My Immortal*** "when you'd cry I'd wipe away all of your tears, when you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears, and I held your hand through all of these years, and you still have all of me"

Today I'll probably reorganize my closet and dresser and stuff so I have everything in a neat order like I like things. I can be so anal-retentive sometimes with things. But I guess it's good to want things neat and clean.
Well I'm gonna go shower since I gotta leave in an hour.

No comments: