Friday, June 25, 2004

*yawn*

Well I got a whole maybe 4 hours sleep last night. Peyton got me up at 7:40 this morning and I didn't get to bed till like 2ish. Guess I was more pissed off about the whole Chasers thing than I thought. It wouldn't have pissed me off so bad if I didn't know what goes on there, I've seen on several occasions that the owner has let in underage people just because they were with regulars or were friends of the waitresses. Oh well fuck 'em because I refuse to go back there anymore. I also had some weird dreams about all of us that hung out last night so I kept waking up.
I just don't know what to do anymore or what I really want. I hate feeling lonely but yet I'm not sure I'm ready for a relationship just yet. I miss having someone to cuddle with, kiss, and stuff but I've been burned sooooooo many times I think I need more time to heal before I take a chance on possibly getting hurt again. *siiiiigh* There's a few guys I'm interested in, one I know would never do anything to hurt me intentionaly, another well that's just a really really long story, and the third well I still can't put my finger on that situation. I think I need a change of scenery for a while to clear my head but there's no way I could ever afford a vacation. Ok I have a huge headache now, too much stuff running through my brain so I'm gonna post this now.

No comments: