Thursday, June 10, 2004

*UGH*

Man I'm already getting sooooooooo sick of this rain. It's driving me more insane than I already am.

***Listening to Vertical Horizon - I'm Still Here right now***

Well mom's gonna color my hair today and hopefully this should bring it to my natural blonde color. (crosses her fingers) If it looks decent I'll have mom take a new pic after I style it.
Man I can't wait to get out tonight. I really need this time out with friends and being able to knock some balls around might help relieve some of my aggression and stress.

***Listening to Breaking Benjamin - Medicate right now***

I'm really beginning to like venting on this thing. It's really starting to help so I don't keep everything bottled up inside anymore. Other than that I really need a nice long vacation to relax and clear my head. But I guess this will have to do for now since I'll never be able to afford a vacation.

***Listening to Incubus - I Miss You right now*** "you do something to me that i can't explain so would i be out of line if i said i miss you"

Hmmmm...I really need to do laundry today, I don't have any clean jeans to wear tonight. I guess I should go do that then and quit writing on this thing.

No comments: