Sunday, June 20, 2004

Whew...

Well I've finally got almost everything installed back on here except for like 3 programs which I have to download still. Plus my soundcard is missing a driver well actually it's my motherboard that's missing a multimedia sound driver. But hopefully our computer guy can find that for me tomorrow.
So to update on what's happened lately...
My cousin Becca and I went to Chasers Thursday night and had a pretty good time. We had our family dinner Saturday evening and then after that I went out to Coyote's in Lawrence with my cousins Becca and Sarah and Sarah's boyfriend and friends. It was an ok time but could have been a lot more fun. I think we're gonna go to Silverado's in Manhattan in a couple weekends so that will hopefully be a lot more fun. This Thursday my cousins Becca and Zach are going with me to Chasers. We'll have a good time I'm sure. Hmmm well I think that pretty much sums things up for now. If I think of anything I missed I'll add it later.

No comments: