Sunday, June 13, 2004

Bleh...

So today was boring as hell. I mowed the fenced in part of the back yard today. Other than that I sat around most of the day staring at the computer screen and kinda chatting a bit. Oh and I also went to Kohl's and got 3 pairs of shorts, went to Target and got 1 pair of shorts and a new little purse. Ben called me while I was shopping which was a nice surprise. He told me to email him when I got home from shopping but he hasn't emailed me back or called. Wonder if his boys got too rowdy and he had to bust their asses. LOL Ahhh the joys of NOT having kids. Heehee!

Man I've been so bummed out and hungry this weekend. Today alone I've had 3 donuts, 3 pieces of pizza, a fudge bar, a few pieces of cantaloupe and honey dew melon, and a plum...plus 2 big glasses of juice, and 2 cans of pop. *oink, oink...moo, moo*

Ok time for my pet peeve part... Wtf is with all these people who never smoke pot in their life until they like turned 20 or 21 and now they think it's just all the rage and that they should do it every damn day and talk about it that often too. Dudes I did it back in high school, it was boring as hell, get over it!!! This isn't the fucking 60's man. Granted maybe it's a good way to relieve some stress from everyday life but only if your life is like stressful as hell. Use some common sense and moderation people! I am sooooo sick of hearing about pot every god forsaken day. Can all you pot smokers please talk about something else for a change??? I don't care if your momma smoked pot while she was pregnant with you and you've been smoking it since you first figured out how, just talk about something else for a change. It's 4:20 do you know where your brain is??? Probably higher than the moon right now. ...Ok I think I'm done with my rant for now.

Well I'm still bored as hell so I guess I'll go see what lame ass shows are on TV.

No comments: