Friday, June 11, 2004

weeeeeeeeeee.............

Well I had fun at Chasers. Nate, Anthony, Dave, and Johnny were there and a few others. Oh, Scott and Linden were there too but they didn't really talk to me except for saying hi and how ya doing as they were leaving, then they came back and Scott said hi and they sat at the bar next to me watching tv then left again without even saying bye. That's ok, I didn't go out there for them anyway. I'm starting to get better at playing pool at least. I'll probably go hang with everyone again next Thursday night.
Tony called me on his way to Chasers after a wedding rehersal dinner he had to work but I was already home since my eyes were killing me from all the smoke. My throat was hurting when I left too from the smoke I guess. Thank God for Tylenol Sore Throat medicine. LOL
I told Paul (my lil bro) that he has till November 14th to find me a really good man that'll treat me right and take good care of me. LOL I figure if I'm still single on November 15th when I turn 30 then I might as well just fucking stay single.
Well I guess I'm gonna go crash now, getting a bit sleepy.

No comments: