Tuesday, June 29, 2004

*swoon*

Well I talked to Anthony today and he's really interested in Becca which is really great because she's so interested in him. The only bad thing about it is he's moving to Wichita in a week which kinda sucks ass. He had me tell Becca to call him when she got home from work and she did but him and Josh were still watching their friends play baseball so he said he'd call her back. Well about 8:30 he calls her back and asks her to meet him out at Gage Park Ball Diamonds and told her that Josh wanted me to come with her if I wanted to. *swoon* I of course told Becca "yes, like I'd even say no?" Josh is so funny and so sweet, I could really fall for him. We hit it off REALLY well tonight and things advanced pretty fast but we'll see how things go next time we get together. I invited them both to join Becca and I here at the house on the 4th for our BBQ so that should be fun. I learned by talking to Anthony that I was wrong about some of the things I thought about him which I'm really glad I was wrong about them because I really want Becca to be happy with him. I think once he gets things in order he'll be really good for her and vise versa. I have to admit, I was kinda shocked that Josh likes me like I like him but it's really a nice change from the way things had been going for me. I should be in bed but I guess I'm still excited about things with Josh. My main concern with him was that he might be too young but age has never stopped me before from being with someone so I'm not worried about it anymore. I'm not gonna rush anything, what happens happens when it's time for it to happen. OK, time to crash.

No comments: