Thursday, June 17, 2004

Grrrrrrrr...

Well we finally got almost everything set back up on my computer and got the ethernet card working so I can get online but now it's running like an ancient hunk of junk when it's booting. It's starting to piss me off. So once again I'm on my stepdad's computer updating this. Mom and I are going to go see what kind of deal I can get on a new harddrive. Marvin also says I should look into getting a new upgraded motherboard but the one I have is a 1.2ghz so I don't think it's that far out of date yet. Plus I don't have that kind of money to get one, the new HD is going to make me broke for a couple months as it is and my parents don't have any extra money either. Anyway hopefully the new HD will solve the slow bootup problem. I'm gonna go see if my P.O.S. is up and running yet so I can get online again and get the rest of the stuff added on so I can use that HD as a backup one again.

No comments: