Sunday, June 27, 2004

la de da...

God I'm so bored. After being out for the last 3 day sitting here at home with nothing to do really sucks. If I didn't have my music I'd go nuts. I wanna go do something even though I'm broke but then there is always something to do for free like hanging out at friends houses and such. I guess I could clean my room again although it's really not that messy, maybe just put a few things away that make it look not so clean.

***Listening to Gavin DeGraw - I Don't Wanna Be*** "I'm surrounded by liars everywhere I turn, I'm surrounded by impostors, I'm surrounded by a deadly crisis everywhere I turn, Am I the only one to notice, I can't be the only one who's learned, I don't wanna be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately, All I have to do is think of me and I have peace of mind, I'm tired of lookin 'round rooms wonderin what I gotta do or who I'm supposed to be, I don't wanna be anything other than me"
(This song fits me pretty well I think. Heehee)

Well I guess I'll go do my tiny bit of cleaning now.

No comments: