Monday, June 07, 2004

Monday, June 07, 2004

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh...

Well I'm kinda in a blah mood, have been for the last few days. Mostly has to do with a guy but oh well I'll get over it. Just gotta get out more and hang with my friends. I'm not sure what else to do. I really wish guys came with instruction manuals so women wouldn't have to keep guessing at everything. I mean a guy wouldn't know a good woman if she was standing naked in front of him...He'd just be thinking damn I'm gonna get lucky! I know women go for the bad guys too normally but I myself really want a down to earth good guy that I find attractive and have a few things in common with...I didn't know that was so much to ask for but apparently it is. Oh well! I'm just not even going to get interested in any guys for a very long time unless by some miracle the right one actually does come along, then I'll never let him go unless he really wants to leave me like the rest of the guys do. Welp I'm gonna stop now before I make myself feel even worse.

4:14 PM




Saturday, May 29, 2004

What's up with guys lately?

So what's up with guys lately? I mean it seems what you think is this nice, easy going, good guy and is interested in you is only out for either cam-sex or nude pics. Is that all you guys can think about is who's pants you can get into next??? I mean really do I look that desperate for attention? Because I've got news for ya, I'm not! I just want some chat friends really. I have no desire to get into anything sexual with anyone or even relationship wise for that matter. I just got out of a long distance, long term relationship and I'm not looking for anything at all right now. I need to clear my head and get my life back in order before I even think about anything like that. So guys the next time you're looking for a piece of ass or some nude pics, think twice about your approach, and just for future reference don't ask me for any of it because you'll get a big "FUCK OFF!" from me.

8:01 PM




Friday, May 28, 2004

Never appreciated...


I swear I do so much for some people and I never get a simple "Thank you" or anything. I'm always trying to help people out when I can and it seems to go unnoticed or unappreciated. Not only that but where are those people I did things for when I need them most, certainly not here helping me out that's for sure. Ya know I think there's too many selfish people in this world. When will they learn that the world does not revolve around them??? Someday this little thing called Karma is gonna turn around and bite them in the ass and then they'll realize what a fucking ass they've been to those that were always there for them when they needed them the most. ...



On to a different note...I've been trying to improve myself, trying to eat better and workout more and stay of this damn computer a bit more each day. It's been hard but I'm getting in the hang of it now and I kinda like having more of a life than just this monitor, keyboard, and mouse. Someday maybe I'll even have a nicer body to show for it, but that's just for my own benefit because I only care what I think I look like.


8:05 PM



Thursday, May 27, 2004

Grand Central Station...

Man yesterday was nuts around here...I bet we had like 15 people calling to have windows replaced in their vehicles and estimates on bodywork from the hail damage on sunday night....My stepdad does paint and bodywork incase you all are wondering why we'd get those kinds of calls LOL...I was soooo tempted to answer the phone and say "Grand Central Station, how may I direct your call"...but instead I just turned my music up to drown out the noise... On to another subject...I find it kinda funny that when you're trying to stay single it becomes harder because more people start flirting with you...Not that it's a bad thing or anything like that but just funny and interesting to me...I love to flirt as much as the next person but with the way things have been in my life lately I'm kinda hesitant to because I don't wanna lead people to thinking the wrong thing and I don't want to be lead to think the wrong thing either...I'm just trying to pick up the pieces in my life and figure myself and other things out again...It's not an easy task I can tell you that much...Well I think I've said enough for now, if I think of anything more to add I'll post it later.

10:44 AM



Wednesday, May 26, 2004

New to this...

Hmmmmm.....Well I've never been one to keep an online journal but maybe it would be a good thing to start so I don't bottle everything up......Although I'm not sure people will want to read it much because it would be mostly me bitching about my scewed up life and I think you all would get tired of reading that......Hmmmmmm.......Oh well I'm not really here to impress people just to make some new chat friends mostly. Heehee =D

12:34 PM

No comments: