Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Ho humm...

Well my room is completely rearranged now and I'm liking it a lot better than the way it was. I've got everything in order now. My computer is up and running. YAY! But I still can't get on the internet yet, for some reason no matter what disk I try it can't find my drivers for my ethernet card. Hopefully we'll get that fixed today. I'm hoping to get a new harddrive and then I'll use the one that's working now as a slave again. That way if I should ever lose my main HD again I'll have it all backed up on the slave. Unfortunately I lost everything I had on both harddrives =o( so I'm having to look through all my CD's to find what I can to put back on it. I'll have to download all my chat programs again but that's easy. I'll just have to ask people to resend me their pics and all that good stuff and I'll have to download all the music I lost again.
Well I've been up since 4:30am since Peyton woke me up then and I couldn't get back to sleep. I guess I'll go watch some TV or something maybe even try to go back to sleep for an hour or so if I can.

No comments: