Sunday, June 27, 2004

Next on Days of Our Lives...LOL

Ok so Becca and I got things talked out so she knows how I feel about everything that's been going on the last 2 weeks and that I'm putting my family first like I always do because my family is everything to me.
We went out to Gage North Bowl and watched Anthony and his friends Josh, Ned, and Shawn bowl. After that we headed over to Ned's to hang out for a bit then went to Fuzion's. We had fun there for the most part. Then as we were leave a big fight broke out by the door so it was hard to get out but I'm a bitch so I just pushed people the fuck outta my way. LOL Fuzion's has only been open like max 2 weeks and it's already turning out bad. After we all got out of there we went back to Ned's and hung out. The guys talked about their younger days when they were all badass and stuff. LOL It was funny listening to some of the stories. I think we talked for like an hour or so and then realized it was starting to get a bit hot in the apartment so we all went outside for some fresh, cool air. We continued to bullshit around out there for a while then went back in when it started to sprinkle. Anthony and Ned decided to play some playstation bowling game so we were sitting around listening to music, talking, and watching them play the game. We had a pretty good time. Things started winding down and so we all just kinda laid around joking and talking. I almost didn't wanna come home cuz I was having fun and so comfortable. I hope we can all hang out like that again soon, it was a nice change to my normal life and I like hanging at a house better than a loud bowling alley, pool hall, or club. I didn't get home till like 5:30ish and for some reason woke up dripping in sweat at like 8:15am so I didn't get much sleep but I'll probably take a nap in a couple hours.
Tony called me a couple times last night. The 2nd time he apologized for pissing me off and wanted to talk things out. Of all people I trusted him and opened up to him more than I would have with anyone else I barely know so it hurt that he could do that to me. I'm a very open and honest person and I usually wear my heart on my sleeve so to speak. I think my honesty shocks people a lot because they're not used to girls being so open about things. I figure if you wanna know I'll tell ya that way there's no guessing games. Well we'll see how things turn out. I'm still working on being more of a forgive and forget kind of person.

No comments: